3/1/09

Evie's Photo Shoot

OK, finally right??? LOL I got to do a baby photo shoot with my granddaughter, Evelyn. I was so excited! I had picked up some black fur for another project but decided to use it for this shoot before I cut it to pieces. My brother also gave me brownish fur for that other project and yes I decided to use it too.

I had to set up quick because Evie and parents were going to be gone the rest of the day, so I had about an hour to shoot. Saying the word "shoot", I was telling my son that I wanted to "shoot" Evie today and his reply was "Don't shoot her, what did she do?" Kids!! But anyway, I set up in the livingroom. I have a large square table that I covered with a blanket and got the child's bobbie (donut like pillow, use to help hold the child while feeding). Just to be considerate, I put a layer of cloth over the bobbie to keep the fur off of it. After that I put the fur over. I made sure to make a dip so she can be laid down easily, and also to crinkle up the fur so it is not so flat.

Now, I had 2 of my work lights (that I bought at home depot for cheap) and a white board for reflecting the light. It was about 11am when I started to shoot, I had to cover the windown with black material (I keep on hand for background use) to darken the room. I think this was a success! The results below.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, ALL ARE WELCOMED.

My Favorite, Evie

My Favorite, Evie

Evie

Evie

Evie and Doll

Evie

Evie

No comments: